6 hours time wait for time based bookings

Hi everyone!

My issue is that a user has to book 6 hours in advance. If a user needs the reservation from 3 pm to 4 pm, has to book it at 9 am or before. Is there a way to make the bookings available at the same reservation time or even after the hour begins? I need, for example, that a user can make the reservation from 8 am to 9 am at 8:30 am

Please make sure that you have the latest version of the HivePress Bookings extension. If it is possible please let me know which timezone is set for a listing and which timezone has a client who has this problem as you have described above

bookings version is 1.4.9. I have the website still in localhost, I have 3 users and all of them have the same issue. The time zone is UTC-5. I tried with different time zones but didn’t work.

Thanks for reporting this, the bug is confirmed and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.

If it is urgent for you to fix it please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.