Add bookings for monthly services

Hi,

I want to customize the setting of pricing because we are booking by month not by day or night. Instead of Monday-Sunday, it will be 1 month, 3 months 6 months 9 months and 12 months, will that be possible?

Thank you for your help we couldn’t launch our site due to this issue.

Hi,

You can change the price display using this PHP snippet Change the price display format for bookable listings #hivepress #listings #bookings · GitHub, but unfortunately, there is no way to change the functionality itself, but we plan to add this feature in future updates.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Hi Andrii,

Thanks for the reply, what is the purpose of changing the monthly price if it doesn’t change the booking to monthly base. It keeps on accumulating, it is still on daily basis. Can you help me, all I want is they will book monthly and that’s it. Thank you.

Hi,

Can you just help me on how to make the booking price as 1 month that will not multiply when I choose the number of days. I already set the minimum days to book. I just need maybe a code that my assigned price for example 495usd/per month will not multiply into 30days when I choose the number of dates.

Hi,

Unfortunately, we won’t be able to help with this customization as there is no easy solution, it will require a custom implementation and detailed testing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.