Add description to the Title field

Per the image below, I am seeking to add a description (similar to the “Desired Budget for Trip” attribute) field for the title. As this was a field that came with the Theme, I have no way of editing it without a code snippet.

Can you please share the snippet that enables me to add a description? Please let me know if more details are needed.

Hi!
Please try this PHP snippet:

add_filter(
 'hivepress/v1/forms/listing_update',
 function( $form ) {
  if(isset($form['fields']['title'])){
    $form['fields']['title']['description'] = 'custom text here';
  }

return $form;
 },
);
1 Like

That did not work. Below is what I put into the snippet. Nothing came up (see second image). Can you please confirm that I inputted the code correctly or if there is anything else I need to do?

Hi!
Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

I completed both of those suggestions and neither one had any impact. Is there a specific plugin that could be causing the issue that I should delete?

Hi,
Yes, please try to disable WP Rocket and check the listing form.

I did that and it still did not work unfortunately. Can you advise what I should check next? The site is “usegotu.com” in case you’d like to take a look as well.

Hi,
Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Thanks! I have sent temporary access to support@hivepress.io. Please feel free to respond back to the email if there are any issues. I appreciate the help!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.