Add label to price in requests

So, I’d like for a vendor to be able to see request attributes that I’ve created, before they submit an offer on the request. Is there a way to allow visibility to all or some of the attributes of a request when vendors are reviewing requests and contemplating submitting offers?

Hi,

You can change display areas for all attributes in Requests > Attributes, then vendors will be able to see these attributes on the page you want them to see.

Can you please share what I should set the display area to? will the change be instant? or does it take a bit for the change to take place?

The reason I’m asking is because I’ve select each of the 4 display area options for 1 of the attributes, and the attribute that I changed it for did not display.

Hi,

Please provide a screenshot of where you want this attribute to be displayed and we will try to help.

The changes happen instantly after you specify the display area and save the attribute again.

Also, If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Hi,
We were able to figure this out and get it to work. However, is there a way to display the attribute field name in addition to the contents?

Example: attribute name is “scheduled time” and is set up as a date/time field. when it displays on the request, it displays only the time with no reference to what the time is related to. it just displays the time in it’s own section of the page.

Hi,

Please try to add this token %label% in the attribute display format.

That works, mostly. Thank You.
There’s 1 attribute, “Budget”, that has this as a token “$%value%”. I try to enter this “%label%: $%value%” but it doesn’t add the label of the attribute. Do you have to do something different here?

Hi,

Please provide a screenshot of the attribute settings, and we will try to help.

Please try using this token instead:

%label%

The one on the screenshot will not work ($label%). Also, if you use Requests+Marketplace then the Budget field may be built-in, in this case a custom code snippet is required to override its display format.

I changed it, but it still does not add the label:

just noticed you said “Also, if you use Requests+Marketplace then the Budget field may be built-in, in this case a custom code snippet is required to override its display format.”, which is what we’re using… what would the code snippet be and where should it be entered?

Hi,

Please use this PHP snippet:

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/models/request/fields',
	function( $fields, $model ) {
		if ( isset( $fields['budget'] ) ) {
			$fields['budget']['display_template'] = 'Custom text / %value%';
		}

return $fields;
	},
);

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.