Please add more options under the “Customize” section of the website. Items like how much space is from the menu to content for example. Many other paid features offer a huge amount of small customizations that just make life a lot easier.
Here are a few more examples:
- Header size / padding
- Menu size / location
- Font size by each heading option
- Social links
- Footer disclaimer
- Extra post settings: Time to read
Thanks for your feedback, we’ll try to add more styling option. We’re also working on the full integration with Elementor to allow building the site header & footer section from scratch. Some of the mentioned features are already available:
- It’s possible to manage menus in Appearance/Menus
- You can add a footer disclaimer to the footer widgets in Appearance/Widgets, or a copyright text in Appearance/Customize/Site Identity
- Social links can be added using a third-party plugin, our HivePress Social Links extension or as custom listing attributes
Hope this helps.