Adding a listing via the back-end and selecting a user as the vendor

I am given no option to add other users, the selection box is set to my admin account and is greyed out. I have set the user I would like to select as a contributor and created a vendor profile for them.

Hi - Do you have any feedback on this? I am having the same issue as described in the below query, but the fix from that thread hasn’t worked for me.

https://community.hivepress.io/t/vendor-not-selectable-when-adding-a-new-listing-via-back-end/2015

Sorry nothing further to add from me - the steps in my thread solved it for me.

Hopefully the devs can pick it up from here for you.

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay.

Please provide a screenshot where all listing settings and statuses are displayed.

Also, make sure you have the latest version of the theme and our extension installed.
Please add your license key in HivePress > Settings > Integrations > HivePress Store section to enable automatic updates.

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Also, please try to create a new listing and check if this problem is also displayed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.