Adding Additional Information to Order

Hi,
I’d like an option for the buyer to enter additional information to their order before it’s added to the cart. How do I store these values and display them in Order details for vendors? I am looking for something similar to the Bookings extension’s Add Details section. Thanks!

Hi,

If you have only Marketplace without Bookings, then there are no attributes; there are only order requirements. However, note that the requirements do not have the attachment attribute.

Hi Andrii,
I do have the Bookings extension but I don’t see a way to implement certain requirements of my project.
I’m able to add order requirements to the Listing but they are is not displayed to the buyers. Also, please let me know if there is another way for the buyer to send in files along with their order before they move to the Checkout page. Thanks!

Hi,

I see. Unfortunately, the other option will require customization. If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY
Also, you can consider hiring experts: Customization | HivePress