Adding attachment to user registration

Hi there, I am wanting to add an attachment or even just another field on the user registration page so that we can verify users either through uploading an ID or typing their teacher registration number (as it’s just a site for teachers). Is this possible?

1 Like

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation.
But we plan to add this feature. It’s already possible for vendors (via attributes), but not for regular users yet.

If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

Hi thank you for this. Are you able to advise when this feature is likely to be implemented? This is the ONE thing we need to our site to function the way we want so I am trying to decide if it’s worth sticking with hivepress or going with some different plugins that support this feature?

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no exact timeframe, but we’ll consider adding this feature as soon as possible.

1 Like

Yes, please go ahead!! I need this function too :pray: :pray:

Hi, did you solve the problem?
I am struggling with it too… :smiling_face_with_tear:

Hey :slight_smile: I ended up getting Hivepress to do some custom work for me and create a code so that users have to attach a document before their first booking. Admins and hosts then get an email to notify of booking requests so that admins can check documents. A great workaround until this feature does get added! Hope that’s helpful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.