Adding Blocks to a Static Page

I have created a static page for a specific location and want to display only properties in that location on it. I have added the Listings block and set the number of columns to 3 and the number of properties to 9. How do I display the rest if I have say 50 properties in this location? Also there is no way to add any sorting options to the list of properties on this page. I might want to sort by number of bedrooms or bathrooms, price etc. I assumed if I limited the number of properties to 9 that some arrows might pop up underneath so I could see the rest of the homes or a show more button or something to allow them to be searchable, am I missing something. Can these functions be added with some shortcut?

Unfortunately it can’t be done this way (by building a custom listing search page from scratch) - the Listings block has a specific set of filters and it displays a few selected listings without pagination - only the category/search pages are paginated and have all the search/filters form by default.
Please consider using the Regions feature if you use Geolocation, this will automatically create a page for each region (e.g. city), with a URL like /listing-region/new-york (you can customize the URL slug) when the listing location is added or changed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.