Adding price extras does affect the pricing of other listing

Hi all,

i stepped on a bug during testing the booking process. Supposed, you have a listing with 2 extras and the customer selects both and sends a booking request to the seller. After that the customer opens another listing from another seller, who is not having those price extras, then the day rate/hourly rate is getting a faulty price value. In my case it got the hourly price plus the 2 extras from the other seller. After cancelling all open booking requests from this customer though, the problem was fixed…

Steps to reproduce

1)Send a booking request for a listing with extras. Suppose an Hourly Rate = 25 an Extra 1 = 5
and Extra 2 = 10. So, total amount of Booking 1 is 40 for an hour.
2)Send another booking request to another seller with another listing without the price extras. Suppose an Hourly Rate = 30

Actual result

On the second Booking i get an Hourly Rate = 40

Expected result

On the second Booking i expect to get an Hourly Rate = 30.

Extra details

Add a link to your site, screenshots or any other details that may help us pinpoint the issue.

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay. Please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots or screencast, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.