Advanced editor

Hello. Is it possible to enable text and visual mode in the “Multiline Text” attribute? I’m using the Advanced Editor Tools plugin but it only picks up the mode in the “description” field, not in the attribute.

Yes, it’s possible to enable the TinyMCE editor instead of a plain text field, please try using these code snippets Search · user:hivepress editor true · GitHub

Is it safe to use?

I added it to my listing description. When I click on “submit listing” button, the page loads and the editor is working fine but as soon as I change the category, the buttons on the editor disappear. How can I solve this problem?

Thanks for reporting this, it seems to be a bug because of the form refresh without refreshing the page, it seems that WordPress initializes this editor on page load. We’ll try to fix this in the next update.

The snippet itself is safe to use and it should be ok in the listing edit form, but there seems to be a bug in the listing submission form with switching categories.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.