After customer add listing and when they click submit button it is not working

after customer add listing and when they click submit button it is not working .customer doesn’t receive message on time which (we will see your listing as soon as possible ).but after one hour when i see again add listing page ,there was a message which ((we will see your listing as soon as possible) but it will not visible ontime .i created more than 50 category under the listing page i think that’s why it doen’t work .your demo site have only three category it work quikly ,
i attached screen shot .when click submit button every time i can see only like this…before approve admin customer should able to see submit successful message .how fix it pls ?

I had this problem because of social network links… I had to remove 3 of them and everything worked again. I still don’t know why this is blocking the submission

It’s most likely a caching issue; please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there’re any custom code snippets) and check if the problem persists.

i resolved issue.if any one have this issue please install wp fastest cache plugin and delete cache on your wordpress site .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.