After user log out and log in again

When the user register or login with social login (google/Facebook) and after that logout. the next attempt to log in or register with another email/Facebook is not possible it automatically log in with the previous social login and when try to register it also automatically login with the previous logged-in account. it didn’t give the user the to choose another social login account, because maybe he wants to register with another social account.

Please try disabling third-party plugins, this seems like a caching issue. If a user was registered via Social Login and there’s a matching email address, they should be able to login the next time without any issues.

I check it again. I open a completely new WordPress website and install it from scratch hivepress plugins. and when I try to sign in with google it signs in again with the same account like on the previous website and doesn’t let me choose another google account. this is very weird, it’s means the issue not in hivepress and not in the WordPress installation. And also I use it every time in incognito window so it’s not a cache problem also.

Do you have any idea?

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

ok thank you i’ve sent it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.