Allow selecting the time slot

Hello, I am approaching a subject concerning the reservation calendar. Is it possible to put a time slot in addition to the date for the online car reservation?
this is very important because I took this theme but to my surprise it is the last missing element of the calendar. Have you considered adding this?
Failing that, can you tell me if there is an additional plugin to add this part of the hour that the customer can choose

Hi,
Yes, it’s possible to switch from date-based bookings to time-based ones in HivePress/Settings/Bookings, if you enable time slots and set the available from/to time and the slot duration for a listing, customers will be able to select a specific date & time slot for their booking.

Thank you, I will now try to configure the hours of reservations.
Thank you for this information

Hello,
I have activated the time slot and
checked the box “allow reservation”, Now or must you configure the display so that the schedule can appear
Thanks in advance

Please try to set the available from/to time and the slot duration for a listing then customers will be able to select a specific date & time slot for their booking.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.