Any way to make a bookable listing "free"?

Hello, actually I’m using Experthive to built a e-learning site. It’s working well but I have one problematic thing here: the listings MUST have a price. And it’s illogic as there are already hourly rates for each vendor. So then how can I make the listings to be only the price that is actually the hourly price?
Thanks in advance

Hi,
Please let me know if you’re also using Marketplace and/or Bookings, if you use Marketplace it’s possible to make the price field optional Make the price field optional for marketplace listings #hivepress #marketplace · GitHub or if you use Bookings and set a hourly time slot then the price is basically the hourly price.

Hello, I do use Marketplace AND Booking. Ok indeed now it goes optional. How can I now hide this field from listings please? It would be perfect then . thank you

Please try this PHP snippet

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/models/listing/attributes',
	function( $attributes ) {
		if ( isset( $attributes['price'] ) ) {
			$attributes['price']['display_areas'] = [];
		}

return $attributes;
	},
);

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/forms/listing_update',
	function( $form ) {
		unset($form['fields']['price']);

return $form;
	},
);
1 Like

OK this does work. thanks a lot.
It’s a “side solution” as actually what would be good would be to have the possibility that the system counts indeed “per hour rate”.
For the rest keep on the good work I like how your system works :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.