Ask user login or register when you click buy now botton

Hi, when user its not login, in a listing if you enter to ask a question, redirect to login user form, but if you put buy now dont and redirect to finalize buy in cart, and say that you have to be connected, but dont open user login form like in ask question.

• I refresh permanlinks,
  • I change woocomerce account option, because i want first login and then buy, and continue same.
  • I erase costumizations
  • I erase cache and dont show for logged in users
    And still continue like this

In first picture i add is correctly you put ask question and ask for login, but in the second, when you put buy now dont.

Thanks
Alan

And desactive third part plugins too.

Regards,
Alan

Hi,

This is expected behavior. The checkout form registers the user and the payment at the same time. As for booking, there should be a redirect to the login page before payment.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi Andrii, Ok, but it doesn’t open login page in the picture i show you. It’s only say that it must to be connected. But doesnt show in that page where to do it. Can be a login before payment the same that when you click “reply to listing”? Like open the same login form? Dont you have a code snippet or something to do the same in “buy now” botton.

Thanks,
Regards,
Alan

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no simple solution for this, it will require advanced customization.