Assing to each vendor/product a different payment option

There is a way / additional / plugin to allow vendors to specify their own online payment method?

Unfortunately this would require a custom implementation, third-party plugins will not detect HivePress vendors automatically (this would require integration). Since all the initial payments are sent to the site owner anyway, I recommend setting up payment methods globally in WooCommerce/Settings/Payments.

Thanks.
I´m in Argentina, and Stripe is not available to set automated payouts. So I want to allow vendors to set their own payment gateway. If not, the platform can’t accept online payments.
Anyway, I´ve some questions regarding with “require a custom implementation”:

• With “Payout” I should integrate a different gateway (other than Stripe) with “HivePress Payout” plugin?
    Also:
  • Allowing users to set a direct payment (to vendor) should be integrated with “HivePress Marketplace” and “WooCommerce”?
  • Do you work con custom implementations like this and can I have a quotation for this? Else, who you recommend, or where to find some one who can? I’m not sure if I know how to explain what I need.
    Thanks for your patience.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.