Associate buddypress extension social

we can associate buddypress extension social network and hivepress

Hi,

Sure, you can do this with the Social Login extension Social Login - Allow users to sign in via third-party platforms | HivePress Extensions

how to put an affiliate system like the one that pays a subscription to put ads on my site once done will receive on its dashboard an affiliate link that can share and every time a person will pay a subscription to put ads on MY SITE WILL AFFECT A COMMISSION IF IT GOES THROUGH ITS LINK

This may be possible, but custom integration with a third-party WooCommerce affiliate extension would be required (for embedding the affiliate features added by the extension into the HivePress account).

how to make this custom integration, give me the step to follow

Hi,

Unfortunately, we cannot provide more detailed information, as this needs to be reviewed in the process of integration and customization, you can check these docs Getting started - Developer Docs

How to install a recommendation algorithm,the principle is that the visitor of the site only sees the articles for which he is used to search

Why is it normal for a visitor to try to make a comment or note an ad and be forced to register?
ARE THERE ANY NEW EXTENSIONS?

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation.
If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

You can change the commenting settings in WP Dashboard > Settings > Discussion.
All our extensions can be found at this link Extensions | HivePress

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.