Block time slots on every work day

Hi, I’m new to the HivePress community and I’m starting to get my bearings around it. I’m using the Rentalhive theme and I’m trying to see if there is a way to allow vendors to block time slots on multiple days at once.
Let me elaborate. In my country it’s normal practice for a business to close in the middle of the day for lunch. It would be a pain for the vendors in my platform to have to block time slots for every single work day to avoid bookings, for example, during their lunch break. Is there a way to allow vendors to block all of the necessary time slots without having to go day by day?

Hi,

Unfortunately, this version has no such feature, but we plan to add it.

Is there a timeframe for that? Or perhaps a roadmap?

A workaround for this could be duplicating the BOOKING AVAILABLE FROM and BOOKING AVAILABLE TO fields and have 2 separate booking windows. For example, 8am - 12pm and 2pm - 6pm. Is this doable?

Side note: the bookings extension seems to be in the early stages and have a big progress margin. I don’t know what features you plan on adding but it would be great if you could implement similar features to the Bookly Pro found on Codecanyon.

1 Like

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no exact timeframe, but we’ll consider adding this feature as soon as possible.

What about the rest of the question? Is the workaround doable??

Yes, breaking the booking from/to fields into 2 time periods may be possible but this would require advanced customizations. We understand that this feature is important and we’ll try to implement it as soon as it’s possible.

That would be great for the bookings extension. I think that a roadmap is also an important component from the costumer point of view since it would show us what you are working on and give us a sense of direction that you are taking.

1 Like

Thanks, we’ll try to publish a common roadmap, currently the best way to check the upcoming features is filtering requests by the Approved tag in the Feature Requests section of this forum.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.