Blocking of slots in the listing calendar for multiple days

Hi andrii,
Okay, in this case, and as I have already answered you in previous messages, send me a screencast of the operation you are carrying out in order to block all the days at once. Here’s a new one from my side, again from a new machine (Virtual machine this time) in private browsing (to remove any caching problems): https://recette.opyk.fr/2024-06-10_21-36-49.mp4

I reproduced everything from your supporthivepress account and with your test listing, and it still doesn’t work as you can see. I am not the only one to encounter this problem, my customers are also impacted and report this bug to me.

I am waiting for your screencast in order to understand how you do it from my test site provided, in order to take advantage of the hivepress support that I benefit from. Thanks.

Hi,

It is very strange, I was able to reproduce the issue shown in your video, although everything worked correctly in the past. Thanks for reporting this, the bug is confirmed and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.

Hi,
Okay, and what do you mean by “as soon as possible”, rather within a few days, within a month, more?
Maybe you have a rough idea of ​​where the problem might be in the code so I can try to figure out what’s causing the problem?

Hi,

Sorry, there is no exact ETA. We recommend following the update on RoadMap, as we change the order every month: Bookings Roadmap – Asana