I have a few big challenges with rentalhive – calendar availability for just 1 week a year (common with timeshare rentals) & price displayed as $XXX / day are a few big blockers.
I started to consider the base ListingHive theme and some of the extensions might work better for me. When I flipped themes to ListingHive, how come the “/ day” still appears appended the Price field? I tried to create a new entry and it was still there.
Please note that dates cannot be blocked on their own; this can only happen through the following options:
- You have manually blocked dates in your calendar.
- You have used booking restrictions.
- You synchronized with a third-party calendar How to sync availability with other calendars
- There is a booking for these dates, so they are blocked.
- If you have checked all these options, cleared everything, etc. and the dates in the calendar are still unavailable, then you need to clear the cache and disable it for logged-in users, disable third-party plugins and customizations, and disable/clear the cache from the hosting provider.
As for the $/day display, you can change it using the PHP snippet (How to add custom code snippets - HivePress Help Center) Change the price display format for bookable listings #hivepress #listings #bookings · GitHub
Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.