Buy now button redirect to cart

From the picture. When you select write a review or report listing you have to be logged in. It redirects you to login or create an account. Also when you want to reply a listing but when you select buy now which I changed to hire now it redirects to shop page for users that are not logged in. See picture

I want it to redirect users to log in or people without account to register.

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Also, please refresh the permalink structure in Settings/Permalinks (choose any structure with %postname% if the default one is selected) and check if this issue persists.

i’m still getting the same results. it still redirect to cart page instead of asking users to login or create account

If there were no customizations regarding this, there should be a redirect to Checkout instead of Cart. Please try to click Create Pages in WooCommerce/Status/Tools, also re-save the listing in case if there’s something wrong with the linked listing product.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.