Calculate price based on another attribute

Hello friends, I have the following problem. When users post an ad in the price field they enter the hourly price and what they should put is the price of the service because if a service lasts 3 hours the correct price would be the hourly price x 3.

But customers, as they put a price of 1 hour, they publish it badly.

There is a way to create an attribute that puts quantity and Lis customers can enter for example 3 in quantity and another

Hola amigos, tengo el siguiente problema. Cuando los usuarios publican un anuncio en el campo precio introducen el precio hora y lo que deberían meter es el precio del servicio porque si un servicio dura 3 horas el precio correcto seria el precio hora x 3 .
Pero los clientes como ponen precio de 1 hora lo publican mal.
Hay alguna manera de crear un atributo que ponga cantidad y Lis clientes puedan introducir por ejemplo 3 en cantidad y otro atributo llamado precio hora ? De esa manera el resultado de esa multiplicación debería ser el resultado que cogiera el campo precio automáticamente
Ejemplo
Cantidad = 3
Precio hora = 10
Campo precio de HivePress = 30

Hi,

If I understand you correctly, please enable Allow multiple places per booking in HivePress > Settings > Bookings, then the price will be multiplied by places.

Or if you are referring to the number of slots and want the slot to be equal to the time, please enable the features time slots and Allow booking multiple time slots in HivePress > Settings > Bookings.

Lo siento, te lo explicaré de nuevo.

Tengo experto, Booking y marckert place instalado.

He configurado que se puede reservar por franjas horarias.

Mi problema es que cuando el usuario hace clic en publicar un anuncio, pide varios campos. Hora de inicio: Ejemplo 9:00

Hora de finalización: ejemplo, 6:00 p.m.

Duración del servicio 180 minutos

Precio 10 € (este es el error, que el usuario pone el precio de la hora que es de 10 €, pero debe poner 30 €, que es el precio del servicio)

El problema es que las personas introducen el precio de la hora de trabajo en el campo de precios y deben introducir el precio del servicio.

Es decir, 30 € deberían aparecer en el campo de precios, ya que el tiempo de trabajo es de 10 €, pero el servicio cuesta 30 €

Como puedes ver, el gen confunde el campo de precios y ponen el precio de la hora.

Quiero poner un atributo llamado “precio por hora” y que el campo de precio se llene automáticamente con el “precio por hora” multiplicado por la duración del servicio.

Ejemplo

Hora = 10

Duración del servicio = 3 horas

Precio total = 10x3 = 30 € (se rellenará automáticamente.

Sorry, I’ll explain it again.

I have expert, Booking and marckert place installed.

I have configured that you can book by time slots.

My problem is that when the user clicks on post an ad, it asks for several fields. Start time: Example 9:00

End time: Example 6:00 p.m.

Duration of service 180 minutes

Price 10 ¤ (this is the error, that the user puts the price of the hour which is 10 ¤, but he should put 30 ¤, which is the price of the service)

The problem is that people enter the price of the hour of work in the price field and should enter the price of the service.

That is, 30 € should appear in the price field, since the labor time is 10 €, but the service costs 30 €.

As you can see, the gene confuses the price field and they put the price of the hour.

I want to put an attribute called “price per hour” and that the price field is automatically filled with the “price per hour” multiplied by the duration of the service.

Example

Hour = 10

Service duration = 3 hours

Total price = 10x3 = 30 € (it will be filled automatically.

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay.
Please make sure you allow booking multiple time slots in HivePress > Settings > Bookings > Time Slots.

Also, Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If this issue persists, please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

I can’t explain it well.

It currently works well but as follows:

1- user starts publishing an ad

2- the user fills in TIME SLOT DURATION — example 120 min

3- The user enters the price of the service — example €60

I NEED TO GET THE FOLLOWING: (when an ad is published)

1- The user fills in an attribute called PRICE / TIME ---- example = €10

2- The user fills in TIME SLOT DURATION — example 120 min

3- hive press automatically enters the value of €20 in the PRICE field — which is the calculation of €10 hour x 2 hours (120 minutes)

No me explico bien.
Actualmente funciona bien pero de la siguiente manera:
1- usuario comienza publicar un anuncio
2- el usuario rellena TIME SLOT DURATION — ejemplo 120 min
3- El usuario introduce el precio del servicio — ejemplo 60€

YO NECESITO CONSEGUIR LO SIGUIENTE: ( cuando se publica un anuncio )

1- El usuario rellene un atributo llamado PRECIO / HORA ---- ejemplo = 10€
2- EL usuario rellena TIME SLOT DURATION — ejemplo 120 min
3- hive press introduce en el campo PRICE de manera automática el valor 20€ — que es el calculo de 10€ hora x 2 horas (120 minutos)

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no such feature.

Booking multiple time slots works like this:
If you have set the Booking Slot Duration to 120 min and the price is 10€ for 120 minutes, then if you select, for example, from 9:00 to 11:00 and from 12:00 to 02:00, the price to be paid will be 20€ as shown in the screenshot Awesome Screenshot.

However, you can use a workaround, set the Booking Slot Duration to 60 min and the price to 10€, then when you select from 9:00 to 10:00, and from 11:00 to 12:00, the price to be paid will be 20€ as shown in the screenshot Awesome Screenshot.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.