Calendar blocking function on mobile (iPhone) not working

Unfortunately the blocking function (to block dates inside the calendar where you are not available) is not working on mobile devices. I‘m testing on an iPhone.

Steps to reproduce

Log into your account on your site. Click on a listing, then edit. Click on the calendar and try to block a day where you are not available. It is doing nothing basically.

Actual result

At first click the day is highlighted (just like on desktop). Then you click the block/unblock icon and nothing happens.

Expected result

The day should be blocked/unblocked.

Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

Hi there!

Sure. I recorded a Screenvideo and it‘s tested on the official live demo.

Please see the video here:

As you can see, I am not able to block any of the days out. Even though this is a demo account, the same behavior occurs on my end. Like I already mentioned, this only happens on mobile (iPhone and Safari) and not on desktop (MacBook and Chrome).

If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to reply with your needs.

Thanks for reporting this, the bug is confirmed and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.

I noticed it does work but you have to press and hold the screen for a couple of seconds until the tile is highlighted blue. For multiple days you press/hold and drag. Could def do with a better UX however.

Oh yes, you’re right.

Nonetheless, this is not obvious enough, just like you mentioned. An improvement with this is definitely necessary.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.