Calendar import not working

Is there a special way to include external ICS calendar file that I am missing? I have at least two different people that have imported ICS calendar feed and there are random days that are open and not all of it is correct. Anyone else having this issue? Any tips or tricks?

In one example the correct feed and dates are displayed here on their site:

and on my hivepress site:

The feed is:


Please make sure you sync the availability step by step like in this doc How to sync availability with other calendars - HivePress Help Center

Yes, obviously - that isn’t the issue here.


Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

I sent you a link to the page where the calendar IS working with correct dates (not in hivepress) and one where the calendar Is NOT working (using hivepress on You can compare the two and see how the dates are random. There is no error, never said there was. I said it is NOT blocking out the correct dates, does not seem to be any rhyme or reason is to which dates are not being blocked.


Please send us examples of ICS links so we can further debug this.

All the information was included un my first post, including the ICS link:


Please check in more detail whether the link is valid and does not require authorization because an error is displayed when you click on it.


We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay.

Even if you look at these links:

So, using the example of June, the dates are correctly blocked, as shown in the screenshots Awesome Screenshot, Awesome Screenshot

Thats because you took several days to respond and kept asking for additional info that was all present in the first post and I finally had to manually adjust the calendar so the client wouldn’t have a wrong calendar for another week.

Please provide a step-by-step instruction for reproducing this issue, if there’s a bug we’ll fix it in any case. The last time we tested the provided ICS file the imported blocked dates matched the data in the ICS file. For example, if some specific date range (event) is the ICS file (or the platform you’ve copied this ICS link from) differs from the blocked dates that appear in HivePress calendar after the import we can debug this further, let me know which imported blocked dates we should check and compare. Please note that the import feature blocks dates (or unblocks), since in the current HivePress Bookings version all the calendar dates are available by default (with possible offset/window restrictions) and it’s possible to block specific dates or date ranges from booking.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.