Category images instead of drop downs on 'add listing' form'

I recently saw a demo on a listinghive template which showed the categories as images instead of dropdowns on the add listing section. Does anyone know how to do this?

Please, use this snippet to add a separate Select Category Enable the Select Category page (deprecated) in the Add Listing process #hivepress #listings · GitHub

Thanks for the response Yana. Where exactly would his code go? Would it be added as a template? Sorry for all of the questions, I’m just trying to get my head around the theme and I’m relatively new at customising themes.

Please, check out the document on How to add custom code snippets - HivePress Help Center

For this particular snippet, follow the instructions from the Adding PHP snippets section.

Thanks Yana, I added the PHP via code snippets yesterday before I responded but assumed I’d done something incorrect as the add listing form showed the categories as images but none of the further options such as upload images, name etc.?

Yes, this code snippet adds a separate Select Category step to the listing process; once you select a category in the grid by clicking on it, there will be a redirect to the next step (Add Details).