Change admin email dispute

Hey,

I was trying to change text from dispute email received by the admin but cannot find the event in Hivepress custom emails menu, is that normal ? :slight_smile:

Do i have to change text directly from source code ?

Thanks,
Zep.

Hi,

Please try to use Loco translate, you can check this doc How to change any static text - HivePress Help Center

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Still can’t find this template on Market place, i already translated all my website with Loco.
I’ve found the title, “order dispute” but still can’t change content mail.

Hi,

If the text is not available, you need to synchronize the template. For example, if the text is related to reviews, navigate to the Loco Translate > Plugins > HivePress Marketplace > Edit Template section and click Sync. Then save changes.

Next, go to the Loco Translate > Plugins > HivePress Marketplace > New Language (or choose your current language) and click Sync and then Save.

Now the missing strings should appear.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hey,

I’ve already translated all strings even with Sync.
I don’t think i’ve forgot something, all plugins & theme are 100% translated…

So all translated, and no events on hivepress mail. I think this string is untranslatable !

Indeed, I tested this and there’s a wrong textdomain set for this string, we’ll fix this in the next Marketplace update. Let me know if it’s urgent and we’ll provide a temporary code fix.

Hey !

Would be cool yes it’s a bit urgent :smiley:
and,
I’ve watched the source code and looks like the mail are sended only to admin and we can’t change this in settings ! (I already changed mine in code)

Thanks anyway !!
Best regards.

Please try this PHP snippet

add_filter(    
	'hivepress/v1/emails/order_dispute',
	function ( $email ) {        
		$email['body'] = hivepress()->helper->sanitize_html( 'Orders %order_number% %order_url% has been disputed with the following details: %dispute_details%' );

return $email;
    },
);

Thanks !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.