Change Complete Profile page title

I have a few questions;

• how can I change the name of this page
  • how can I change the default country code for the telefone?

I checked this Change text "Complete Profile"
and this video: Overview | HivePress Templates - YouTube But it seems not to work.

the user-register-form doesn’t seem to work when I create a new template

Hi,

Please try to use the Loco Translate plugin How to change any static text - HivePress Help Center.

If you have added this phone number as an attribute, you can change the country code by editing the listing.

Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

The name is not in the Loco Translate file.
Also yje phonenumber is standard and cannot be changed…

this is the page: Inloggen – WebwinkelCommunity

I want to change this:

and this:

Hi,

1. You can find this text in Loco Translate > Plugins > HivePress, as shown in the screenshot Awesome Screenshot

2. If you mean to set up a default country, please navigate to WP Dashboard > Listings > Attributes > Edit current attribute > Default Country, as shown in the screenshot Awesome Screenshot

​I hope this is helpful to you.

I see two of the same screenshots…

@andrii I followed your steps, but I don’t see this step: Edit current attribute > Default Country
please show me the correct screenshot

I only need to change the default country in the Complete Profile page.
Please advice.

update:
It is the [social links] in vendor settings. (whatsapp / telegram)

Hi,

If you mean to set up a default country, please navigate to WP Dashboard > Listings > Attributes > Edit current attribute > Default Country, as shown in the screenshot Awesome Screenshot

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.