Change Stripe Connect Associated Platform Account

Hi,
Two questions.

1. When a user claims a listing, how do they replace the existing Stripe Connect Account with a new account?

2. I am creating a brand new stripe platform account(new account). I had previously used the secret Api key of another stripe account (old account) and would like to change now. I have added the Secret Api key of the new account to hivepress. What can I do about all existing accounts that are already registered to the old Stripe Account? Thanks

Hi,

1. Stripe Connect details are saved for the vendor profile, not listings, so if a new user has a vendor profile or it’s being created when transferring a listing, they have to set up their own linked Stripe account.

2. Please contact Stripe support regarding this, as far as I know sub-accounts (express ones) for Stripe Connect are strictly linked to a specific Stripe Connect account, but maybe Stripe support can assist with transferring them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.