Change texts to French

Bonjour j’aimerais modifier tous les textes des slugs en français dans mes thèmes experthive mais je ne parviens pas comment le modifier avec wordpress ou une autre extension ?

Hello, I would like to modify all the texts of the slugs in French in my experthive themes but I cannot manage how to modify it with wordpress or another extension?

Hi,

The public URL slugs can be changed in Settings > Permalinks.

Also, please follow these instructions to translate any static text within HivePress, its themes, or extensions How to translate HivePress - HivePress Help Center.

If you need to translate any other text, please send a screenshot, and we will try to help you.

P.S. Please post in English (e.g., via Google Translate); this way, questions/answers may also be helpful for others.

hello here are the screenshots concerning the texts to be modified. Can you help me? thank you

here is a 2nd photo with the areas to change

Hi,

The “7-day notice”, “Full-Warranty,” etc., are custom attributes so that you can edit these in Listings > Attributes and Vendors > Attributes. These strings are added via WordPress (not in the code like static strings, so they don’t require Loco Translate).

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Good evening,

Thank you again for your help I was able to change the texts in French. However I have another major problem I can not update the theme experthive that it is in manual or automatic and impossible to do so also with Wordpress. And I encounter a compatibility problem I can’t upload other themes or extensions in wordpress.

How to update experthive and how to upload other themes and extensions without conflict with experthive?

How to create another blog ? and how to exchange within the same blog can you tell me the manipulations to perform

Kind regards

Sincerely

Thank you for your feedback

If you already installed the theme in Appearance/Themes (experthive.zip file) and extensions in WordPress plugins (via the installation notice or by uploading zip files directly) then you can set your license key in HivePress/Settings/Integrations/HivePress Store and updates will appear when available in WordPress/Updates section.

Please let me know what you mean about adding another blog. You can add blog posts in WordPress/Posts section.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

thank you i was able to solve the problem. The problem came from my PHP I had modified in 8.1 and to create a conflict between the extensions and themes. apparently everything is back to normal but to watch.

Good morning

Is it me who adds a blog and users react to it?
Users can’t add blogs?

How to add a blog?

Other questions I bought social login extension but I don’t see it on my pages.
How do I make it appear so users can log in with their accounts?

thank you for your feedback

How to change the email address for user registration validation. Because I receive this email: wordpress@baboukmjk.com

Thanks to you.

Hi,

Sorry, there is no such feature at the moment because HivePress implements the directory/marketplace features only, blogging features are related to WordPress itself. Please check if there is some plugin for the front-end post submission, or you can use some advanced contact form plugin to accept post submissions from authors via a separate page, and then you can moderate the submitted content and publish it.
Some of our users tried WPForms, and it worked for them, you can check it on your own.

Please ensure that you set up the social methods correctly, you can check this doc How to enable login methods - HivePress Help Center.

Regarding the email, please check the solution in this topic Change email name sender (you can also check this doc How to set up emails - HivePress Help Center).

How to change the permalinks.

I tried with the experthive theme customization but I can’t find permalink buttons.

I tried another manipulation with the wordpress dashboard and I still can’t find them. I also tried with locotranslate but nothing works.

I am hoping you can help me please.

For the social login the configuration is not simple, you need connection APIs and it’s not obvious. Is there an easier way to configure it?

Thanks for your answers :pray:

Small problem… An error occurred
Google Maps did not load correctly on this page. For more technical information about this error, please see the JavaScript console.

I have enabled Google Maps API but I get this JavaScript error. How to solve this problem?

Hi,

You can change permalink URLs in WP Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks.

Regarding Google Maps, please ensure you set up Google Maps correctly; you can refer to this doc How to get a Google Maps API key - HivePress Help Center.

​Also, if you cannot set up Google Maps, we recommend using MapBox; it is easier to set up; you can check out this document to set it up How to get a Mapbox API key - HivePress Help Center.

Good evening,

It is true that the configuration with mapbox is simpler and easier and functional thank you. For permalinks I don’t see the wp dashbords table, do you have a screenshot to formalize your words please? Thanks to you

Hi,

Sure, please check this screenshot Awesome Screenshot.

That’s why I really have to put all my site in one language version because otherwise it creates errors on my application in Google play console.