Change the order of a custom listing attribute

Hi,
Two questions:

1. How can I change the order of a custom listing attribute in the pricing form on page primary? I want the price to be at the top and the “refund and cancelation policy” to be below. See screenshot.

Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 16.54.44

1. Also, how can I add the custom listing attribute in the pricing form on the pre-checkout page? See screenshot

Hi,

1. If you have created these fields as custom attributes, you can change their order in Listings > Attributes > Edit the current attribute > and specify the order on the right sidebar.

2. Please check this doc How to add booking attributes - HivePress Help Center

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi @andrii None of these answers my questions. Thanks

Please let me know if we misunderstood the issues, the answers seem to be correct:

1. If these are custom attributes, you can re-order them by changing the Order number while editing these attributes. If the Price attribute is built-in (e.g. added via Marketplace) then it has a static order but other attribute you added can be re-ordered and appear before or after the Price.

2. You can add fields to this form only by adding booking attributes. If you mean adding listing attributes there (e.g. to indicate some listing-specific details) this would require code customizations.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.