Change Wording for "Commission" on the view order page

Hi, I am trying to change the wording on the View Order page where it says “Commission:”

Would like to add some extra wording after it.

Hi,

Please follow these instructions to change any static text within HivePress, its themes, or extensions How to change any static text - HivePress Help Center, but note this string will be changed globally on every page.

Also, you can try to change this text by creating a PHP snippet using this hook woocommerce_get_order_item_totals.

Hi Andrii,

The first place I looked at was Loco Translate but the word Commission I cannot find anywhere unless you know of the location?

Thanks
Mike

Hi,

Please try to find this string in Loco Translate > Plugins > HivePress Marketplace.

If the string is still not displayed, please try to Sync in Loco Translate/Plugins/HivePress Marketplace/Edit Template and click Save.
After the first step, click Sync in Loco Translate/Plugins/HivePress Marketplace/New Language(or in your current translation), and click Save.

Thank you that worked. Is there an option to add our own translation i.e. the % is 28.7% but the way it is worked out we would like to change that to 18%?

Unfortunately there’s no way to do this for the commission value, Loco scans the field labels only. It may be possible via customizations, if you’re familiar with code changes please try using the WooCommerce order table hook for this.

Hi Ihor,
I assume that we could hide some of the fields using the Woocommerce order table hooks? Are there any that are specific to HivePress plugin?

In an ideal world would like to hide the figure i.e. the 28.7% wording can stay but hid the figure

Sorry, there’s no simple code snippet for this, it would require a custom implementation. If customizations beyond the available features are required for your site, please consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.