Charge vendors monthly for listing services

Before buying the ExpertHive theme, I read that it allows for a subscription service. In other words, I would like vendors to pay a monthly/annual subscription to advertise themselves on my site. I do not want to take a commission on any work they are selected for. I just want them to subscribe to keep their listing showing. I can’t seem to find this option?
Also - I do not want the BUY NOW button on the Experts individual pages. How do I remove this?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi,

Unfortunately, we do not yet have a Subscription feature in this version, but we plan to add it in the near future.
But as s workaround, please check this topic WooCommerce Subscriptions Integration - #4

Regarding the Buy Now button, you can disable the MarketPlace extension, and this button will not be displayed, but please note that all other features from this extension will not be available either.

You will need CSS tweaks if you need to remove this button without disabling the extension.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi, Thank you very much for your reply. I was pretty sure ExpertHive offered a subscription but maybe I am mistaken. I wonder can you explain how to implement the highlighted option shown here?

Any help you can offer is appreciated.

You can charge experts for adding and renewing listings via the Paid Listings extension, but unfortunately there’s no recurring billing feature yet.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.