Choosing which Category to list

Hello
Is there a way to choose which categories I want to display on the home page when I adding listing categories. For example lets say I have 10 categories but 5 of them are for residential services and 5 of them are for commercial services. So if I want to list the 5 residential categories Under Residential Services could I choose as an example 2nd 3rd 6th 7th and 8th categories which would be my five residential categories that I have . If there isn’t a way to do this like I suggested is there another way this could happen?
I am using the Astra theme with the gutenberg editor
Thank you

Hi,

You can create two parent and five child categories for them in Listings > Categories. After that, in Page > Home Page, select the parent category; you can check this doc for detailed information How to customize pages - HivePress Help Center

Thank you for your help. Using HivePress can you customize each category page with a block editor to add more information like buttons and contact forms or can you only customize regular pages with different blocks? Is there any other way to add buttons and contact forms on individual category pages?

Hi,

You can edit and customize existing blocks to add buttons and other customizations, this requires additional implementation.
If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.