Creating an events directory

I am trying to create an event directory just using Hive press and listing hive.

If anyone could point me to some resources on how to do this the easiest way possible I would really appreciate it right now. The listings like have a price on them and I don’t need any price or anything and just trying to find the easiest way to make an events directory with just the free hive press.

Thank you very much for any examples of events, directories that someone else created and or resources to help me get started

Hi,

If you have a built-in price attribute, I recommend disabling the Marketplace extension, but if it is a custom attribute, you can remove it in WP Dashboard > Listings > Attributes, please check this doc How to add listing attributes - HivePress Help Center
Unfortunately, there is no correct guide here, as it all depends on many factors, but I recommend that you read our blog, you may find an article useful for you there Blog | HivePress

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.