Customizing submit-listing/details

Hi,

I’m pretty new on word press. When I try to customize the template submit-listing/details. When you click on the “add a listing” button I dont find the name of the blocs that allows them to post all the information about their listing.

And even if someone could take time to explain this : My goal would be that when a client submitt a new listing for each information he fills there is a different page.
e.g : First he chooses the category then he clicks on OK. Then he chooses the price then he clicks on OK. etc… (looks a lot like airbnb)

Thanks a lot if someone takes time to explain this to me :smile:

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation.
If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

Hi thanks for your answer ! So there is nothing I can do to custom the “add-listing/details” page and make it look better than the original one ?

Hi,

You can customize this page for your needs, but for some settings, you will need a custom implementation, i.e., CSS and PHP tweaks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.