Défault field values for listings

Hello, 3 questions :
question 1- Is there a function to default the departure and arrival time in the ad addition (modifiable but registered by default eg: 15:00 and 12:00)
question 2- when a user starts a reservation, puts the dates and clicks on book (while he is not connected) he is asked to connect, and once connected the redirect page is not the right one: it redirects to: urlsite/make-booking/ instead of urlsite/make-booking/details/ how can I change this redirect link?
question 3 : How can I insert a local tax (variable from 1 to 5% of the total) that is specified when adding an ad
thanks

1. If you do not use time slots for your bookings, then please try to add custom listing attributes of Time type in Listings/Attributes for departure and arrival time. Then please try this PHP snippet. Please just change custom_time in the code snippet for the field name of the attribute for the departure or arrival time. If you are not familiar with the code customization, then please consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY
add_action(
	'hivepress/v1/models/listing/create',
	function( $listing_id, $listing ) {

// Set 15:00 value for the Time attribute.
		$listing->set_custom_time(54000)->save_custom_time();

// Set 12:00 value for the Time attribute.
		$listing->set_custom_time(43200)->save_custom_time();
	},
);
  1. Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g., screenshots, the error message you get, this problem occurs only for not logged-in users).

2. Unfortunately, there is no simple solution for the specified taxes for the listing. All taxes are set in WooCommerce/Settings/Tax. So it requires advanced customization here. If you are not familiar with the WooCommerce tax customization, then please consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

1-You gave me this code in case I do not use the slots, but I use on one of the categories the slots and I use the calendar on the main category (housing rental) will it be a problem your code?
2- Attached is the requested screenshot: in fact I should be able to replace the permalink: urlsite/make-booking by urlsite/make-booking/details but I don’t know where

1. No, it is not the problem. It is just important to correctly change custom_time in the code snippet for the field name of the attribute for the departure or arrival time

2. Thanks for reporting this, the bug is confirmed, and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.