Demo content partial

I have just bought ‘Expert Hive’ theme and imported demo data using your screencast. It looks like it imported demo data is only partial.

Steps to reproduce

Downloaded and installed theme. Then proceeded to do one click import for demo data. Using your steps from your screencast.

Actual result

A lot of content missing from advertised demo site. In the navbar there are only two links(Terms of Use & Privacy Policy)

By clicking on any of the categories there is nothing shown.

By clicking on one of the “Top Experts” it redirects to the homepage.

By clicking on “Post a Service” button at the bottom of the page it redirects to the homepage.

Expected result

I am expecting the visuals and functionality of advertised demo site.

Extra details

I replied via email, will copy the reply here in case if someone has the same issue:

It seems that the demo content is successfully imported, but menus were not assigned correctly for some reason - please navigate to Appearance/Menus, and assign the Header menu to the Header location, Footer menu to the Footer location, then it should be ok.

Also, these may be caching issues because of third-party plugins or caching solutions enabled by the hosting provider. I refreshed permalinks and clicked Cache/Purge All, and the listings, experts, requests appeared, also the expert profiles now redirect to their corresponding pages.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.