Ask for auto-location when entering the site and immediately filter listings

:cowboy_hat_face: Hello Hp-community

Is there an option or comming feature concerning geolocation that shows a default listings page depending on the country set or the location of the website visitor browser.

For example:

visitor A from London when visits the listing page, the results by default shows him the listings in london then he can change the locationig he want.

Another visitor B from New York :us: when visits the same url shows him the default location set to newyork.

Thank you :cowboy_hat_face:

There’s no such feature at the moment, but thanks - we’ll consider adding it. Currently, users have to click the Locate Me icon in the Location field and allow sharing their location, detecting the location automatically based on the IP address may not be reliable.

1 Like

Hi its possible to add locations manually as attribute, as I did for example Im only working with 22 country so I don't use geolocation, I use location as attribute but the problem for Cities under countries when I add them to attributes under country parent attribute the list come very long, So I hope if there is possibility to dont show Childe attribute unless I select parent attribute