Disable Marketplace Functinality

I’d like to learn how to customize the Experthive Theme and the Marketplace to suit my needs. I don’t want the Marketplace functionality, so I’d like it to function as a regular listing theme without pricing for services and hourly rates, there should be no payments and should be disabled.

However, I do want to keep the “Post a Request” feature since I have the Request extension installed. Additionally, I want to remove the Pricing for accepting an Offer and any integration with payment methods. Users should not have the option to allocate a price in their requests, Vendors will be able to make a offer like a quotation or an estimate.

Furthermore, I’m interested in learning how to monetizing the Requests – ExpertHive page and maybe using the Membership extension (not sure if this will work). Ideally, I would like Vendors to only gain access to the Request page and make offers after they’ve made a payment via the Membership extension like (Pay to view). Is this possible? Thank you

Hi,

1. The easiest way is to disable the Marketplace extension.

2. Unfortunately, such a Requests-Memberships monetization would only be possible with a custom implementation.

Hope it helps.

Thank you Nikita

How would I set this page, Requests – ExpertHive, so that it is only visible for Vendors? It seems like the public will be able to view it.

Thanks

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature; it would require a custom implementation. If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.