Disable payment bookings

Is it possible to disable payments for bookings? And accepting the reservation right away as if the market was not installed? I need a market for a price calculation and multiadd fields, but I don’t want to receive payments.

Yes, there may be a workaround if you use some “offline” payment gateway (and rename it if required), and use some solution to switch the order status from “on hold” to “processing”, for example php - Auto change order status from hold-on to processing in Woocommerce - Stack Overflow

I mean completely skipping woocommerce gates and automatic booking confirmation. Exactly as it is in the case of the inactive marketplace module.

I found a similar thread but for request. I would like something similar for a booking. So replacing the button from the one that leads to the order for the one to send the reservation as it is without a marketplace.

Sorry, there’s no easy way to implement this because if the checkout page is skipped, then price extras and calculations would be lost (this is implemented by Marketplace).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.