Display 1st uploaded image to the listing instead the profile image

Can some one give me a basic code snippet to display on services page 1st uploaded image to the listing instead the profile image?

Hi,

Please use this PHP snippet:

plese send it to have this propocions of image, and the image can be scrollen to see the others images uploaded in the listing

Hi,

​Please send more details about this question, and we will do our best to help you.

As you can see before entering the listing you can scroll to preview the images uploaded by the vendor to the listing

And the format of the pic has to occupy this amount of space, if you check this link you will see that the pic occupies little space and it looks weird. Services – FINEFOUND

Yes, currently it should work in the same way - the first image is always set as the listing featured image, but there’s no embedded slider yet, this feature is planned for the next update.

Mate sounds great but we need dates of the updates as the request fee for buyer, those things kinda mess the experience of the user and as a company we try to perform the best way possible.
hope you understand the caliber of the situation.

Moreover i also asked you about the size of the squared image to occupy more like the pic attached shows, i used a snipped code which Andrii provided kindly!

this is the snippet:

.hp-vendor__image img {
	border-radius: 5px;
}
.hp-listing--view-block .hp-listing__image img {
    border-radius: 5px;

}

You can already download a pre-release here, please install it in WordPress/Plugins section Release 1.7.1.1 · hivepress/hivepress · GitHub

Please adjust the Landscape (Small) image size in Settings/Media, other adjustments (like converting a specific area that changes with the screen width) would require CSS customizations. Sometimes we share simple snippets but customization is beyond the support scope, it includes fixing bugs and general guidance about the features.

I have just installed the updated version and the problem of fees for buyer when a request is accepted and paye does not appear only for vendor

Sorry for the confusion, I though you mean the image slider feature, it’s available in the pre-release. The request fee issue will be fixed in the Requests extension update, not in the core one.

Perfect Mate!
What have i to edit in order to get the image sliders?

Hi,

Please provide more details for which page you need to add a slider and we will try to help.

Yes, i want to add them on the services page, i set 1st image of listing instead displaying the profile image on services page so i want from the pic shown on service page a slider for each post to preview the images before entering the listing. Please scroll up and you will se an example sent in this topic.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no such function yet, you need a custom implementation.
But as a workaround, you can show the first picture of the listing.

yes it is a good advice but mate, i’m sorry to tell you that the viewing is terrible, i set it to be viewed squared and the 1st image and this is the result

while it should be looking like this