Display of the Vendor

Hi.
We have enabled the Display for the User with some Attributes. How can I makes sure that the User Attributes are displayed underneath?

Hi, I think the attributes are displayed in columns so there is limited space. So if you have too many words it will not look good. That is if you display it on the Block (primary) or Block (secondary).

There is more space on the Page (primary) and Page (secondary), but the user only sees these attributes once they click on the block and it redirects to the page.

1 Like

Hi. So i have it correctly on the User level , see attachment. But perhaps there is a code snippet to have also on the lisitng page?

Hi Hivepress Support.
Any idea?

Please try assigning attributes to the Block (Secondary) area, I recommend using the Block (Primary) one for 1 (maybe 2 if they fit) most important details.

I have set it up like this. Then it shows as follows , but not on the listing page itself. any idea?

Please select 2 areas for it, Block (Secondary) and Page (Secondary), then it should be ok. It seems that a single display area is selected at the moment.

Hi Ihor,
hm. I would love to have both Synonyms underneath , now they are set aside- next to each other. Is there any chance to send it to you as a support email and you look on the site?
Thanks,
Till

Secondary area always lists attributes in 2 columns, if there was a single column please check maybe there was a custom CSS snippet. You can try this one:

.hp-listing--view-block .hp-listing__attributes--secondary .hp-col-lg-6 {
    flex-basis:100%;
    max-width:100%;
}
1 Like

Please try this CSS code for the listing attributes (to set 2 columns):

.hp-listing--view-block .hp-listing__attributes--secondary .hp-col-lg-6 {
    flex-basis:50%;
    max-width:50%;
}

And this one for the secondary area on the vendor page:

.hp-vendor--view-page .hp-vendor__attributes--secondary .hp-col-lg-6 {
    flex-basis:50%;
    max-width:50%;
}
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.