Displaying the guest's phone number after booking request

Hi, I am using the RentalHive theme and guests have the ability to submit a booking request on my portal. When a guest makes a reservation request I need the host to get more information about the guest. Preferably a phone number and email address or at least one of the two.

When creating an account on the portal, I require an email and phone number, but it doesn’t display anywhere else.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation. As a workaround, you can also enable Share the buyer details with sellers in HivePress > Settings > Orders.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

To be honest, I don’t see this option in the settings. How does this option solve this problem? Isn’t this option sometimes only available if I have the Marketplace plugin enabled and payment methods made available?

Or is there an option for me to be the one to obtain phone numbers from customers and pass them on to hosts? What I care about is that only booking requests are available, without the possibility of paying through the portal and taking a commission for me. I care that then the host can contact outside the platform with the guest.

I only want to connect travelers with hosts.

Hi,

Yes, this feature will only appear when you have the Marketplace extension enabled. You can set the price for the listing to 0 and add your commission using this doc How to set up commissions - HivePress Help Center

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.