Edit Text in Buttons - not giving me an option on Loco Translate

I’m trying to change the Text for the two buttons on my homepage on the Rentalhive theme - I downloaded Loco Translate where I managed to change the main button at the top right from “List a Property” to “List a Space” but I can’t seem to find the buttons or option to amend the text in the two buttons found on a block on my homepage (please see screenshot attached)

Please try to check these buttons’ text/label in Loco Translate/Themes/RentalHive. Also, you can use this tutorial How to translate RentalHive - HivePress Help Center

Hi yevhen,

Thank you for getting back to me but I’ve already tried using Loco Translate to change the button text for those in the screenshot above, couldn’t seem to find them on there - I’ve attached a screenshot of what I’ve edited so far using Loco Translate (Loco Translate>Themes>Editor)

Sorry for the confusion - the content on your screenshot is part of the Home page so you can easily edit it directly in the WordPress/Pages section (headings, texts, button labels, etc).

Thank you for the help yevhen - I ended up editing the HTML on the homepage for the button text and seem to work!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.