Error Message When Uploading Video to Gallery

I keep getting the error message “Could not insert attachment into the database” when uploading a video to Gallery during Vendor Listing. Please note that this does not happen all the time, only some times. I also don’t think this has anything to do with the size of the video because some times I will upload a 7MB video and it uploads, and in the same listing I will try to upload another 5MB video and it will show me the error message “Could not insert attachment into the database”

Steps to reproduce

Try to Submit Listing and add videos to Gallery

Actual result

Describe the actual result.
Error message “Could not insert attachment into the database”

Expected result

Describe the expected result.
Videos should upload

Extra details

Add a link to your site, screenshots or any other details that may help us pinpoint the issue.

Thanks for the details.

This issue occurs on WordPress or server side because HivePress just tries to upload an attachment using the core WP upload function and displays the returned errors, this error message is not defined in HivePress. I found this related topic that may help upload - Wordpress error "Could not insert attachment into the database" when uploading files - Stack Overflow

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.