Error page when trying to view calendar for listing

I recently reinstalled booking extension.
I have set it for a specific subcategory listings
I create a listing in this subcategory on back end.
On front end I edit it. After saving, I when I click on Calendar tab to try to edit it there it goes to “page not found”
URL when editing: [Test Calendar Function Class – Texturs] (https://texturs.co/account/listings/3315/)
URL when trying to open calendar: Page not found - Texturs
URL for syncing also not found. Page not found - Texturs

When I created another test listing, I tried to book after adding it. upon “request booking” after selecting a date and timeslot, also took me to a page not found. Page not found - Texturs

Hi,

Please try refreshing permalinks on your website in Settings/Permalinks (select any non-default structure there) and clearing the cache, in most cases, it fixes the problem. Let us know if the issue persists.

Wanting to make sure I understand the steps:

1. Select a non default permalink.
    Such as this
  2. then 'Save Changes."
  3. ?

Does steps 1 and 2 “clear the cache” or is that a separate step? If so, please assist me in knowing what to do next.

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

Yes, use any structure that includes “%postname%” and then save changes. Then clear the website cache (it’s a separate step). If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.