Exact address shows in search results + MapBox not showing + date selection error

ok thanks ihor, I’ll check it out now

Sorry, I missed the setting “Multiply price by the number of places”

Another error.
After User adds themselves to the Site, then clicks the verifcation email.
Clicking the “add an area” button on the top right of the page takes them to the “Complete Profile” page, requiring them to Add a Country, which is saved. Then the only option is to click the bottom at the bottom of the page “Proceed to Stripe”. Which fails with the error message “There has been a critical error on this website” and a generic WordPress link.
The same happens in my Admin user Dashboard, button called “Set up payouts on Strip”
Perhaps this is something to do with the Payouts option and Stripe Connect being chosen as the Payout System?
I haven’t deleted this as I thought you’d want to see the details.
Although you state Stripe Key (optional) I put it in the system and things functioned correctly. The user was taken to the Strip system to register, then brought back to the Add Listing page.
There is still an error with payments.
When the same user as above attempts to pay for a booking a nearly blank “pay” page is shown with the text “something went wrong”, no options.
The system does add the Bookings to the user and lists them as UNPAID. Attempting to “Pay Now” from there results in the same error.

Another error.
There are Listings that are in South Australia or Australia.
I use the Location Search, entering the above and it does not result in any Listings being shown.

Is there a way to require a minimum $ amount for a Listing?

Hi,

Please make sure that you use the booking quantity (places) in HivePress/Settings/Bookings, the Marketplace one is used without Bookings and is not integrated with bookings (yet).

Yes, it’s a known bug - we’ll fix it as soon as possible. The refreshing function may be terminated if the form fields are changed too fast.

We try to keep everything as lightweight as possible, but this also depends on many other aspects like the hosting type, plan (VPS/shared, SSD or not, etc), third-party plugins and optimization. Also, you can disable auto-geolocation in WooCommerce settings, it adds a random string like this one “?v=6cc98ba2045f” to URLs, breaking the cache and slowing down the site.

This is probably the same issue as 2.

Please check if this issue occurs after you disable quantity in HivePress/Settings/Listings/Selling and re-save a listing, try making a new order.

Sorry, this one is not integrated with Bookings yet (like Quantity, bookings use Places instead), but we plan to implement 100% integration. Tiers can be used if you use Marketplace directly without bookings (e.g. for selling listings as fixed-price services or digital downloads).

Yes, the Places (Guests) option is pretty simple now, it multiplies the price (this can be also disabled in settings) and also defines extras (if extras are of “per place” type).

Please make sure that you set the Stripe Connect API key, not the regular Stripe API key. You can also check the PHP error log, there should be a detailed error message (with the file name and line where it occurs).

If you recently activated Marketplace, please resave this listing, this will generate a linked hidden WooCommerce product and checkout should start working (this issue will not occur for newly added listings).

If you search by a region (country, state, county, etc) make sure that Regions are enabled in HivePress/Settings/Geolocation, if you use Google as a map provider an extra secret API key is required for this. Then if you re-save a listing, regions will be generated for it and it will be searchable by a region (in addition to the radius-based search).

I couldn’t reproduce this, is there a page I can check where the footer area is close to the top menu?

It’s possible if you mean requiring a minimum price for any listing, but requires a custom code snippet.

There are Regions listed in the system. e.g. South Australia. Yet, the search result isn’t returned.
I don’t know what you mean “extra secret API key”, I can’t find any option to show or generate one at Google

It’s possible if you mean requiring a minimum price for any listing, but requires a custom code snippet.
[/quote]

And where do I find the custom code snippet?
Somewhere in here?
https://gist.github.com/search?q=user%3Ahivepress

I have a VPS, SSD. The geolocation with MaxMind is set up in WooCommerce.
I changed the WooCommerce from “geolocate (with page caching)” to “geolocate” and it removed the “?v=#####” and seems to have sped things up. Thanks.

Currently going through and adding php snippets.
Some awesome and useful additions/ mods - thanks!

I’ve found one that doesn’t work.
I replaced the 123 with 120, nothing is auto entered into the field.

Issue
The google API is getting called on the front page, multiple JS instances and slowing the delivery to the user massively. I’ve tried removing the Location from the Search, with zero change.
Where and why is it being added?
Thanks.

Please make sure that this wasn’t added manually, only automatically generated regions are searchable because they contain the location info fetched from the map provider. A secret key is just another Google Maps key without HTTP restrictions.

Yes, you can check our collection or search the forum, for example you can try this one Setting the Sales Price - #2 by yevhen

Please try to re-save a listing, or use this snippet instead How can I set a default value for a listing attribute and hide it from listing creation - #4 by yevhen

Yes, if you mean Google Maps these are required if you use this map provider in Geolocation. Google API can be also loaded if you use reCaptcha, I recommend using some caching or optimization plugin to defer JS scripts How to Speed up a HivePress-built Website | HivePress Blog

It’s for a new Listing, not an existing Listing - so re-saving isn’t an option.
The snippet I used is to set the default time slot duration. Not to set it and remove the option for the user to change it - like your example.
I also tried modifying the example code you suggested - did nothing.

add_action(‘hivepress/v1/models/listing/create’, function($listing_id) {
if(hivepress()->get_version( ‘bookings’ )){
update_post_meta($listing_id, ‘hp_booking_slot_duration’, 120);
// update_post_meta($listing_id, ‘hp_booking_min_time’, 0);
// update_post_meta($listing_id, ‘hp_booking_max_time’, 0);
// update_post_meta($listing_id, ‘hp_booking_slot_interval’, 10);
// update_post_meta($listing_id, ‘hp_booking_moderated’, true);
}
});
Can you suggest an edit or replacement that will work?

Looking at the code generated, it calls the Google API multiple times. It’s not needed on the front page as it isn’t used. Removing it would clean things up and speed up the Mobile delivery hugely.
You can see the details using PageSpeed Insights or even Chrome Devloper Tools on my site front page. According to PageSpeed Insights it’s slowing down the delivery by 1.2s.
I am using reCaptcha and geolocation, but not on the front page. So, the API shouldn’t be called.
I am using Autoptimize and WP Super Cache plugins.
I tried installing LiteSpeed Cache, but due to the server setup it won’t work.

Unless it was entered as a part of your inital example Import - it wasn’t entered manually.
The Google Maps key is without HTTP restrictions and entered appropriately in HivePress.

I’ve got “Generate regions from locations” ticked, google maps are working fine, but it just doesn’t return any results. Image shows what is in the system

I was wondering if there was a way to add the time slot options that I can do with Bookings right now. AND to add an option to allow users to book Listings out per day?
And ideally over multiple days, like a hotel room

Please try using the solutions from this topic (without a second snippet for the form hook to hide the field) Set a default value for a Booking Slot Duration setting and hide it from listing creation

Unfortunately there’s nothing we can change regarding this in HivePress, we load reCaptcha according to Google docs, without loading any extra or duplicated scripts. You can try to check this via the caching plugin of your choice, merge, defer and minify scripts, or detect any duplicated JS files.

Maybe you switched from Mapbox to Google after these regions were generated, or there were existing listings before the switch? If so then regions must be deleted and re-generated (by re-saving listings), each map provider has their own unique codes for regions.

It’s possible, but for separate categories (time-based bookings can be enabled in specific categories), so if there’s the same listing this would require duplication in time-based and date-based categories.

There’s a script that merges markers if they are too close (there’s a threshold) and expands a group of markers on click. If some markers are missing please make sure that you set the location for these listings and they are on the current page (the map shows the search results from the current page).

Likely it was MapBox then. All fixed, after painfully modifying, saving, changing back the listing address for each.

Ouch. Is there a plan to fix this large limitation?
Obviously setting things up for a duplication in categories isn’t user friendly.

Now that I’ve updated the addresses this seems to be working ok
Is there any way to change the blue indicators on the map to another color?