Export user's list

Hi there,

I would like your feedback on how to send email marketing to be able to send emails to specific groups. For example, I want to send promotions to users, as well as to vendors in different categories or memberships

So far, I cannot figure it out how to export the user’s list with all the attributes?

Also, Is there anyway I can download or export in csv the vendors and members table?

Thanks,

Hi,
Users and vendors (users with at least 1 listing and a vendor profile) have different user roles, e.g. regular users have the Subscriber role and vendors have the Contributor role. If there’s any plugin you’re using for email marketing that allows sending role-specific emails then it may work.
Please try some import/export plugin for exporting users, for example the default one (it exports XML files) or WP All Import, it’s possible to export users as well as vendor profiles (custom post type “hp_vendor”).
Hope this helps.

Thanks. I will search for a tool. I noticed Sendinblue can send emails based on roles. I am exploring it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.