Filter button blinks intermittently

Clicking on a category shows the products correctly, but the filter button blinks intermittently, in total I have 3 categories and it happens with 2 specific categories.

Clicking on a category shows the products correctly, but the filter button flashes intermittently

Al dar click en una categoría muestra los productos correctamente, pero el botón filtro parpadea intermitente, en total tengo 3 categorías y pasa con 2 categorías específicas.

Clicking on a category shows the products correctly, but the filter button flashes intermittently

Please send a link to this page and I’ll check this issue.

I’m working on localhost, it’s not published yet, I can enable anydesk so you can review it if possible.

estoy trabajando en localhost, todavía no está publicada, puedo habilitar anydesk para que le puedas revisar si es posible.

anydesk: 857688210

in which part can I configure the categories from the backend, the problem in the filters is only with this section, I attach the backend and frontend screen

If you mean listing categories, please add them in Listing/Categories section. You can add unlimited category levels but the filter works like a directory tree, only the current level is displayed and the full path of parent ones.

the bug of the filter button, is when I add an attribute of a category.

If I remove the attributes the filter button stops ticking, and the moment I add an attribute the button starts ticking indefinitely

please can you check the web is online now.

home: https://doit.plus/

then click on any category, for example bicicletas → Bicicletas – doit

then go to the end of the page and you can see button “filtro” pls help

Thanks for the details, this issue is probably caused by the sticky sidebar, it can’t detect the footer height correctly and shaking. Please try editing footer widgets in Appearance/Widgets, e.g. the site logo image and logo in the footer widget seems to be broken (the image is not loaded), maybe because if this the height can’t be detected correctly. Please try removing this image or replace the logo image both in header in Appearance/Customize and footer in Appearance/Widgets/Footer.

please help, the error occurs when there are few products of a category

Please try removing or replacing widgets from the footer sidebar for a moment, maybe some widget height is inconsistent so the sticky sidebar can’t calculate the container height. If it’s urgent I can provide a temporary fix for disabling the sticky sidebar, let me know if this works for you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.